Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Danger Will Robinson, Danger!

uuUuuuUuuUUggGGGggghhHHhhhhhh...

The internet is a dangerous place. On the internet, you can find all kinds of dangerous information. How to grow hydroponic pot, how to make bombs, how to cheat at all kinds of things, probably how to print fake money, how to start a drug cartel, and all those other unsavory activities. But, or all the dangerous things you can learn how to do on the internet, the worst, most terrible, most dangerous is How to Make Microwave Chocolate Cake.

I found my recipe for online microwave chocolate cake at Dizzy Dee. And let me tell you, it is a terrible thing. It makes one big, giant, chocolaty slab of cake. Of course tonight I made a few modifications. Because I'm on this applesauce-in-my-baked-goods kick, I omitted the egg and oil and instead used lite cinnamon applesauce. I also added a small handful of chocolate chips. I also only cooked it for about 2:30-2:45 which results in a very moist, sometimes gooey cake. And of course, I topped it with some powdered sugar.

Now, I have a terrible tummy ache. Sooooo full. Chinese food for dinner + microwave chocolate cake = owie owie tummy.   :-(  If you are having a terrible chocolate cake craving, and are fearing for the lives of those around you unless you get some chocolate NOW, make this tasty, fast, quazi-homemade cake. But beware of the painful after effects. :-)

No comments: