Monday, June 21, 2010

So busy!!

GAH! My crazy schedule has caught up to me. I had the Motor City tri, two tests, a trip to Cincinatti, the Big Fish triathlon, I have four tests this week, two swim meets (including an invitational we're hosting), work aaannnnnddddd I bought a new tri bike last week and got it fitted :-) :-) :-)

So. All I have for you is a review of a Luna bar. Kind of embarrassing I know. But I'll have more when things calm down here right now. Like, I'm supposed to be studying the urinary system, but I just don't want to right this second. So. Review.

I took this pic off the website. I love you LunaBar :-)


LUNA BAR cookies 'n cream delight
180 calories, 70% organic, whole food, lots of vitamins and minerals, good flavor
Health: 5 out of 5 stars
Texture: 2.5 stars (I always find lunabars oddly grainy)
Taste: 3.5 stars - pretty tasty, but I wasn't craving them all day
Overall appeal: 3.5 stars - a good everyday healthy snack bar

No comments: